Speaker partners of the 3D Medical Conference, 2018 edition.
|Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing.
Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about one of the topics of the conference? We invite you to take a look at our Call for speakers.
Previous editions contained the following topics: 3D Bioprinting, 3D Dental Printing, 3D Medtech Printing, 3D Pharmaceutical Printing, for the current edition the topics are extended to:
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
Get social! Get informed about the conference and other 3D medical printing news by following @3dmedicalprint, signing up for our newsletter and joining the LinkedIn group.